WIN a FABULOUS Christmas FEAST for 6 people plus a case of fine WINES on us!
One lucky winner will receive the ingredients for Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, a case of 6 fine wines, a homemade dessert and mince pies!
To enter, visit our Facebook page and make a Christmas comment, and like the post…it’s that simple!
This amazing prize is all sourced from independent Crediton shops, and will contain:
A 5kg barn reared turkey, 2kg cooked gammon joint, chestnut stuffing, bread sauce, cranberry sauce, homemade pork chipolatas, streaky bacon, goose fat (supplied by Cox’s butchers)
A great selection of seasonal vegetables, a luxury fruit basket (from Four Seasons)
A case of fine wines (hand picked by Bruce of Grape and Grain Wine Merchants)
a Christmas chocolate roulade and mince pies (handmade by Nessie from Nessies Bistro & Delicatessen)
The competition closes on Monday 19th December 2016 and we will pick a winner completely at random. The prize will be available to collect from our office at midday on Friday 23rd December – all ready for Christmas day!
GO for it and GOOD LUCK!
Terms and conditions:
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Closing date for entry will be 5pm Monday 19th December. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
4. We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
5. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent person appointed by us
7. The winner will be notified by Facebook on the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entrants must be 18 years old or over given the fact that alcohol forms part of the prize.
13. The winner has to be available IN PERSON to come and collect the prize on Friday 23rd of December.