One lucky winner will receive this great prize!
To enter, simply go on our 3D on-line Easter Egg hunt and count up all the chocolate eggs (they’re all wrapped in gold, blue, pink and purple foil). Then, post your answer on our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/helmores together with a comment as to why you’d like to win this lovely prize (yes, the funnier the better!). Like and share the post too – and we’d love you to like our page (although that’s not necessary to enter).
The competition closes on Friday 14th April 2017 and we will pick a winner completely at random. The prize will be available to collect from our office at midday on Saturday 15th April all ready for Easter day!
GO for it and GOOD LUCK!
Terms and conditions:
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Closing date for entry will be 5pm Friday 14th April. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
4. We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
5. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent person appointed by us
7. The winner will be notified by Facebook on the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner has to be available IN PERSON to come and collect the prize on Saturday 15th April 2017.