Helmores launch Fundraising Campaign
Helmores Estate Agents in Crediton are the latest business to launch their efforts for the Children’s Hospice South West’s £50 challenge and are raring to go with some weird and wacky fundraising ideas!
The £50 Challenge is a fundraising initiative that encourages businesses from across the county to compete using their business acumen, turning £50 into thousands for CHSW and in doing so raising awareness of the charity.
Julie Bevan of Helmores Estate Agents said; “We have had some great ideas from the staff and now we have come up with a list a great activities to inspire people to donate to our fundraising offers. We are very active on our social media and we will be using that to get everyone through the doors and putting donations in the pot or on our JustGiving page. We will also have a bucket here in the office and be encouraging visitors to donate.”
Events planned so far by the Helmores team include:
- Saturday 7th May – Cake Stall outside of the office 10 am to Midday with a competition to win a Teddy Bear
- Tuesday 31st May – Forget the diet – we’ll be doing an Office Cake Run, calling into all offices in the High Street with homemade cakes and our donation bucket.
- Saturday 4th June – Watch out for our special mystery game at the Farmers Market with the opportunity to win a £40 Crediton Steakhouse voucher or Cinema Vouchers.
- Saturday 11th June – Coffee Morning at 8 Dulings Meadow, Copplestone. Lovely cakes and a raffle
- Sunday 26th June – Car Boot Sale at Exeter Livestock Centre
Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) has offered help and support to thousands of life-limited children and their families over its 25 years. Costs are over £8million each year to run its three hospices in the region. As this funding is met almost entirely from voluntary donations, fundraising initiatives such as the £50 Challenge are vital to ensure CHSW can continue to provide its services into the future.