2 CURRENT VACANCIES
This role is a great opportunity for a ‘people person’ with sales ability who is looking for a varied and busy role.
FIVE days per week – Tuesday to Saturday (39.5 hours per week) – £8.50 per hour.
- A full clean UK driving licence and a knowledge of the local area
- Ability to meet tight time frames
- Good organisational skills
- Able to communicate well within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a consistently upbeat approach
- Able to interact effectively with a wide range of clients
Role Details –
- Preparing particulars and keys for the day ahead
- Driving to viewings, often in rural areas
- Selling best aspects of the properties and showing buyers over individual homes
- Giving accurate feedback from viewings
- Meeting with new sellers and compiling accurate property information to share with other members of the team
Helmores is an award winning, hard working and successful estate agent in Crediton. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and going above and beyond the expectations of a normal estate agency. Previous experience not essential, full training will be given. Knowledge of the local area will be an advantage!
Self-employed maintenance person
We’re looking for someone to help carry out maintenance on properties we manage in our busy rental department.
Needs to be:
- Willing to do small and large jobs
- Professional manner
- Needs to be fully insured for public liability
- High standards of work
- Available for call outs (occasionally evenings and weekends)
It would be ideal for someone starting out, or someone with many years experience. If you are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you!
For more information on either of these roles get in touch with me, Jo Luxton on 01363 777 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want a career in property AND work for an award winning property agent?
We’re always on the lookout for new recruits – so if you are a hard working, motivated, customer service driven person then please email your CV to our office manager Jo Luxton email@example.com
We advertise all our vacancies on our Facebook page so LIKE our page to be the first to know!